Mobile Games Developer iOS / Android
en Pixowl en la ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Founded in 2011, Pixowl is a mobile game company headquartered in San Francisco, with development studios in Buenos Aires. Its team of dynamic innovators strives to build games for iOS and Android blending exciting gameplay, comic book art and character-driven storylines.
Pixowl is currently expanding its team in Buenos Aires and looking to work with the best people to develop the best games!
Our most-popular titles are:
• The Sandbox
• Garfield: Survival of the Fattest
• Peanuts: Snoopy´s Town Tale
• The Sandbox Evolution
We are looking for an experienced developer who can develop iOS or Android videogames.
• Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent experience/skills
• Fluency in English language
• Proficient in C / C++
• Excellent team and communication skills required.
• Passion for making and playing innovative games.
• Exposure to C# / Objective C / JSON / XML
• Working experience with Cocos2D or Cocos2DX frameworks
• 3+ years working in the videogame industry in the area of iOS / Android platforms
• You can optimize code for performance, scalability and clarity
What We Value in our Developers:
• A genuine passion for game development
• Respect for development guidelines: Your code should not only work, it has to be * created in a way that other people in the organization can understand and reuse
Trabajos recientes en Pixowl