en Pixowl en la ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Pixowl is looking for a Quality Assurance tester to take ownership and responsibility for tracking down and helping resolve bugs on the products in constant development.
The position involves integrating test plans to current schedules to track project related bugs and ensure their timely resolution, adapting tests and test plans to meet in unique needs of our feature teams and the rapid and correct identification of bugs.
- Ability to work with and coordinate own tasks across multiple teams
- Great communication ability between disciplines (engineering, art, level design and production)
- Good knowledge of testing procedures and processes
- Experience in a quality assurance role
- A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing, and describing software bugs
- Some experience writing and executing test plans.
- Understanding of the game development lifecycle and development processes on iOS platform and/or Android
- Experience with multiple bug tracking tools.
- Extensive video game experience.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience setting up and managing bug tracking tools (Producteev, Trac, Bugzilla…)
- Good Knowledge of several facebook/iOS Social Games and RPG games
- Knowledge of The Sandbox game by Pixowl
Pixowl is waiting for you.
Trabajos recientes en Pixowl