en Pixowl en la ciudad de Buenos Aires - Argentina
Pixowl is currently expanding its small team in Buenos Aires and looking for a full time QA tester to work with the best people to develop the best games!
Founded in 2011, Pixowl is a mobile game company headquartered in San Francisco, with development studios in Buenos Aires. Its team of dynamic innovators strives to build games for iOS and Android blending exciting gameplay, comic book art and character-driven storylines.
Our most-popular titles are:
- Doodle Grub (www.doodlegrub.com) with 6 million downloads.
- The Sandbox (www.thesandboxgame.com/download) with more than 10 million downloads and a large community of 500,000 Fans on Facebook
- Grub (http://appstore.com/grub), featured in US and currently Top 10 Free Games on iOS
Duties & responsibilities:
- Test cases development: identify and resolve problems.
- Complete daily smoke tests in a timely manner.
- Quickly run through the whole game to check the stability of a build.
- Enter clear and concise tickets into bug tracking database (Redmine or similar).
- Identify defects, follow test plans, reproduce and check fixes from programmers and designers.
- Assist the Marketing department by taking screenshots and video capturing.
- Work closely with other QA members.
- Must be autonomous and punctual.
Knowledge and skills
- 2+ years of experience in the QA position.
- Fluent english; strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to give optimization feedbacks about the current games.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Passion for video games.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Proactivity will be appreciated.
Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pixowl is waiting for you
Trabajos recientes en Pixowl